- A Decade After Drown, Is Junot Díaz's First Novel Worth the Wait? | The New York Observer
- Times Review by Kakutani
- Times Review by Scott
- Salon.com Review
- Review @ hipsterbookclub.com
- Open Letters Monthly: The Long Puzzling Absence of Junot Díaz
- Goodreads | Reviews by Readers (Click on more to expand them)
- The Sunday Salon| BOOK CLUB CLASSICS!
- List of Book Reviews -
- The Dominican Book Club:: Review
- Interview with Junot Díaz @ Penguin Group (USA)
- Powell's - Review & Interview
- After the acclaim of his first novel, author Junot Díaz struggled to write the followup - The Boston Globe
- The Exploding Planet of Junot Díaz | Online Only | Granta
- The Pulitzer Prizes | Citation for Junot Diaz
- And the Pulitzer Goes To: Junot! - Cultura Crashers - Blog on Críticas Magazine
- Omnivoracious: Junot Díaz, You've Just Won the Pulitzer... What Are You Going to Do Now?
- Junot Díaz | June 18,2008 - Junot Díaz | ColbertNation.com (video)
- Junot Díaz: Jan. 18, 2008 - Podcast from the Key West Literary Seminar (downloadable audio)
- Writers At Cornell: Interview: Junot Díaz (audio)
- YouTube - Authors@Google: Junot Díaz (video)
Lucky Surprise Links::
- What's the Funniest Novel Ever? - Paper Cuts Blog - NYTimes.com :: Hmm, is Lucky Jim in our future?
- Pearls Before Breakfast, by Gene Weingarten :: I believe someone in the group originally sent me the link to this amazing story. And now it's won a Pulitzer! "A distinguished example of feature writing giving prime consideration to quality of writing, originality and concision, in print or in print and online, ten thousand dollars ($10,000) awarded to Gene Weingarten of The Washington Post for his chronicling of a world-class violinist who, as an experiment, played beautiful music in a subway station filled with unheeding commuters." (He used to be the editor of Tropic Magazine, the Miami Herald's former treat.) Nice bit of writing.
Classics Klatch :: For December 4th: Cervantes' Don Quixote. Try the Edith Grossman translation... she does the Gabriel Garcia Marquez books.